- Z72.810 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM Z72.810 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z72.810 – other international versions of ICD-10 Z72.810 may differ.
- Antisocial behavior (child) (adolescent) without manifest psychiatric disorder
- Delinquency NOS
- Group delinquency
- Offenses in the context of gang membership
- Stealing in company with others
- Truancy from school
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change