- T27.6XXA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM T27.6XXA became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T27.6XXA – other international versions of ICD-10 T27.6XXA may differ.
ICD-10-CM T27.6XXA is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 205 Other respiratory system diagnoses with mcc
- 206 Other respiratory system diagnoses without mcc
- 928 Full thickness burn with skin graft or inhalation injury with cc/mcc
- 929 Full thickness burn with skin graft or inhalation injury without cc/mcc
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change