- R45.88 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM R45.88 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R45.88 – other international versions of ICD-10 R45.88 may differ.
ICD-10-CM R45.88 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 883 Disorders of personality and impulse control
- Nonsuicidal self-injury
- Nonsuicidal self-mutilation
- Self-inflicted injury without suicidal intent
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): New code
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to R45.88:
- self-inflicted, without suicidal intent > Injury T14.90
- nonsuicidal > Self-harm (attempted)
- nonsuicidal > Self-mutilation (attempted)