- N30.80 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM N30.80 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N30.80 – other international versions of ICD-10 N30.80 may differ.
ICD-10-CM N30.80 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 689 Kidney and urinary tract infections with mcc
- 690 Kidney and urinary tract infections without mcc
- 791 Prematurity with major problems
- 793 Full term neonate with major problems
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to N30.80:
- specified type NEC > Cystitis (exudative) (hemorrhagic) (septic) (suppurative) N30.90