- L04.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM L04.9 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L04.9 – other international versions of ICD-10 L04.9 may differ.
ICD-10-CM L04.9 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 791 Prematurity with major problems
- 793 Full term neonate with major problems
- 814 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with mcc
- 815 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with cc
- 816 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without cc/mcc
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to L04.9:
- acute, unspecified site > Adenitis
- gangrenous > Adenitis
- acute > Lymphadenitis I88.9