- K51.512 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM K51.512 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K51.512 – other international versions of ICD-10 K51.512 may differ.
ICD-10-CM K51.512 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 385 Inflammatory bowel disease with mcc
- 386 Inflammatory bowel disease with cc
- 387 Inflammatory bowel disease without cc/mcc
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to K51.512:
- obstruction > with K51.514