- I20.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM I20.2 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of I20.2 – other international versions of ICD-10 I20.2 may differ.
ICD-10-CM I20.2 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 311 Angina pectoris
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): New code
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to I20.2:
- refractory > Angina (attack) (cardiac) (chest) (heart) (pectoris) (syndrome) (vasomotor) I20.9