- G11.10 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM G11.10 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G11.10 – other international versions of ICD-10 G11.10 may differ.
ICD-10-CM G11.10 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 058 Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia with mcc
- 059 Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia with cc
- 060 Multiple sclerosis and cerebellar ataxia without cc/mcc
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): New code
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to G11.10:
- early-onset > cerebellar (hereditary) G11.9