- F69 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM F69 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F69 – other international versions of ICD-10 F69 may differ.
ICD-10-CM F69 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 883 Disorders of personality and impulse control
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to F69:
- adult personality (and behavior) > Disorder (of)
- behavioral (adult) > Problem (with) (related to)
- personality > Problem (with) (related to)