- F68.A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM F68.A became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F68.A – other international versions of ICD-10 F68.A may differ.
ICD-10-CM F68.A is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 883 Disorders of personality and impulse control
- Factitious disorder by proxy
- Münchausen’s by proxy
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): New code
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to F68.A:
- factitious > Disorder (of)
- by proxy > factitious F68.A
- imposed on another > factitious F68.A