- F48.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM F48.9 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F48.9 – other international versions of ICD-10 F48.9 may differ.
ICD-10-CM F48.9 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 880 Acute adjustment reaction and psychosocial dysfunction
- Neurosis NOS
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to F48.9:
- neurotic > Disorder (of)
- state > Neurosis, neurotic F48.9
- mental > Problem (with) (related to)
- neurotic > Reaction
- neurotic > State (of)
- tension (mental) > State (of)
- state (mental) > Tension
- mental > Upset