- D89.833 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM D89.833 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D89.833 – other international versions of ICD-10 D89.833 may differ.
ICD-10-CM D89.833 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 814 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with mcc
- 815 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with cc
- 816 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without cc/mcc
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): New code
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to D89.833:
- grade 3 > cytokine release D89.839