- D75.A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM D75.A became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D75.A – other international versions of ICD-10 D75.A may differ.
ICD-10-CM D75.A is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 814 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with mcc
- 815 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with cc
- 816 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without cc/mcc
Type 1 Excludes
- glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency with anemia (D55.0)
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): New code
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to D75.A:
- without anemia > glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase D55.0