- D75.838 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM D75.838 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D75.838 – other international versions of ICD-10 D75.838 may differ.
ICD-10-CM D75.838 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 814 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with mcc
- 815 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with cc
- 816 Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without cc/mcc
- Reactive thrombocytosis
- Secondary thrombocytosis
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): New code
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to D75.838:
- reactive > Thrombocytosis D75.839
- secondary > Thrombocytosis D75.839
- specified NEC > Thrombocytosis D75.839