- C63.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2023 edition of ICD-10-CM C63.8 became effective on October 1, 2022.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C63.8 – other international versions of ICD-10 C63.8 may differ.
ICD-10-CM C63.8 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s):
- 715 Other male reproductive system o. R. Procedures for malignancy with cc/mcc
- 716 Other male reproductive system o. R. Procedures for malignancy without cc/mcc
- 722 Malignancy, male reproductive system with mcc
- 723 Malignancy, male reproductive system with cc
- 724 Malignancy, male reproductive system without cc/mcc
- Primary malignant neoplasm of two or more contiguous sites of male genital organs whose point of origin cannot be determined
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): No change
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
- 2021 (effective 10/1/2020): No change
- 2022 (effective 10/1/2021): No change
- 2023 (effective 10/1/2022): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to C63.8: